Coma Coma

.....

...Fucking beautiful...

Alter Alter

Awesome for what it is!

I was a bit disappointed with it until I realized the goal of the game. It was fun and I played all the way through

Great artwork and the story, while not amazing, was creative and fun to unfold as I ran through the crazy world

Great game!

Meeblings Meeblings

Another Great Original Game!!!

This is the first original game I have seen in a while that was really worth playing. The puzzles were no disappointment to the already great pick-up-and-go style game play. I found myself leaving this page open over 2 days until I got through all 50 puzzles.

Every puzzle was challenging, yet clearly feasible from a first glance which kept my motivation high as I worked my way through the game.

Overall clearly deserving of a perfect score and I am glad to see the daily feature sitting proudly on this game!

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Amazing

This can comfortably take the place of the hardest platformer using the flash engine to date in my book. Memories of I Wanna Be The Guy came flooding back as I progressed through the game. I spent 3 hours beating this game while trying to collect as many bandaids as possible ( I gave up on two of them ).

The controls only bother people who either just suck at platformers or can't adjust so don't worry about that too much ( maybe add a controls feature later or add the option to make "up" jump )

Overall 5/5 - Make a sequel if you can think of more level design

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Excellent Game

But I found that there is a HUGE exploit that basically makes you invincible. If you just tap the fire button with the chainsaw instead of holding it like normal, you are able to use your ammo 3x faster making every enemy you attack dead before they even do one damage to your barricade. Still a great game to play. 5/5

MouzeMaze MouzeMaze

Fun but needs improvement

Great programing but make the right-click automatically lose

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Great game.... Almost

The bugs in this game make its gameplay impossible to fully enjoy. Take some time to work them out an reupload. This game has insane potential

Blockslide 2 Blockslide 2

Great Game!

This IS very addicting. Great work but there is no way I could have gotten through the game in one sitting :D

Mass Attack Mass Attack

Great game, very addicting

This was a great game but there is a very big bug that allowed me to get a perfect score

StickMan Sam - Part 4 StickMan Sam - Part 4

Great game!

this is by far my favorite flash game to date